The OhioHealth Group Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) is a collective of providers, hospitals, facilities and payers working together to transform healthcare in our region.
With nearly 2,000 physicians across 30 Ohio counties, we impact more than 180,000 patients – a number that continues to grow. With the support of OhioHealth Group (OHG), CIN providers are able to collaborate in new ways to change the lives of the patients we care for.
OhioHealth Group CIN providers benefit from the following:
- Clinical programs designed to improve patient health and produce efficiencies in care delivery
- Access to clinical patient data through a robust tool that tracks patient preventive service compliance and reports on quality performance compared to their peers
- Enhanced fee schedule rates and opportunities for additional compensation through pay-for-value incentive programs
- Tools to enhance peer-to-peer referrals
- Exclusive networking events and educational opportunities
- Physician-led committee governance
- Support related to contract language, claims, precertification, appeals, demographic updates
- Delegated credentialing